Essential: FZ6 Jersey
- Soft and lightweight fabric.
- Choose your colour combination.
- Add your name and flag.
No minimum order
We offer worldwide shipping with FedEx
Pay safely with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal
ESSENTIAL FZ6 JERSEY
Available in either long or short sleeve versions, the Essential Jersey uses cool to the touch, lightweight and breathable materials and can be customised with your choice of colours. Essential Jerseys have a tailored fit for comfort and are expertly manufactured inhouse at our own facilities here in Europe.
The last thing you want is to feel hot and bothered on the race track, so we have handpicked materials to keep you cool under pressure. The lightweight, fast-drying, and highly breathable Essential Jersey is just the thing to keep a cool head when in a race situation. Our Racy line has been designed by Fabien Zecchin, thanks to whom we are following our own Professional trend to performance and design. Our jersey has been specifically designed to stand out from the crowd so that you can express yourself.
- Soft and lightweight fabrics.
- High wicking fabrics for breathability, comfort and performance.
- Stretchable fabrics for ultimate movability.
- Strategically placed seams to reduce friction.
- Drop tail back for full coverage during riding position, can be tucked in.
- Sublimated fade resistant personalised graphics.
- Bold and fashion forward branding for the racing look.
- Designed and made with care and passion in Europe.
Shipping is free of charge on all orders over 100 euro.
1 day: Germany, Poland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Denmark, Austria, Ireland, United Kingdom, Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Romania.
2 days: Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey.
3 days: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Albania, Macedonia.
4 days: Georgia.
5 days: Moldavia.
Rest of the world:
1-2 days: USA and Canada.
2-4 days: South America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia and Oceania.