1. Proprietor and contact details
Super Fast S.L. is a company registered under the Laws of the Principality of Andorra with registered office at Av. del Lloser, Edf. Paquita Benazet bloc B 2-4, AD300 Ordino, Andorra, and company No. 925484Y (the "Company", “Únic”, “ÚNIC”, "us", "our", or "we”). The Company is the owner and operator of www.unicwear.com, which includes all domains and subdomains connected to it (the “Website”). For any concerns related to the use of the Website, you may contact Únic:
- Via web (contact form)
- Email (email@example.com)
All reference to “user”, "customer", "you" "client" or "buyer" refers to the person or organisation accessing the Website or placing an order.
2. User acceptance
You should carefully read these Terms & Conditions (“T&C”) before using the Website and before placing an order or registering with Únic.
By accessing the website, navigating and / or using it, you agree to be fully bound to these T&C, whether or not you open an account through the Website, register on the Website or log in with your account. If you are not willing to accept these terms, do not use the Website, do not access it, nor place any order through it.
3. International use
The use of the Website by Users in any country other than the Principality of Andorra will be carried out under the responsibility of those other countries. The User shall be solely responsible for compliance with the laws of the country from which they access the Website.
These T&C are available in English, Catalan, Spanish, French and German. If the User translates these texts through an online translator, the User declares to know and accept that the English version will always prevail in the event that there may be contradictions between the different versions and that these conditions are subject to Spanish legislation.
These T&C apply to all users of the Website, regardless of how you access the Website, and will cover all technologies, devices and products Únic has available on the Website.
4. Obligations of Users
As a general comment, Users must operate at all times in conformity with the law, with the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of Únic, of its suppliers, of other Users or in general of any third party. Specifically, and without this implying any limitation of any kind of provisions of the previous section, Users shall, during their use of the Website, accept the following obligations:
- To provide truthful information in terms of the data requested in the registration form or the order form, and to keep the said data updated.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any content that infringes upon third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or in general any content for which they cannot, in conformity with the Law, demonstrate their right to place it at the disposal of third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or is of a type likely to incite to violence or to discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology, religion, or that in any way offends against morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honour, privacy or image of third parties, or in general against regulations currently in force.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus, or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of Únic, of any other User, of Únic suppliers, or in general of any third party.
- Not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation of the Website, and not to use the contents and information contained on the website to transmit advertising, or to send messages with any other commercial purpose in mind, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
- To not use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others when using the Website or any of its services, including the use if required of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for the User’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to Únic, to our suppliers or to third parties.
Únic reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and / or services offered without notice, to users, who violate these T&C.
5. Services provided by ÚNIC
Únic offers custom clothing for men, women and children (“Custom Products”). On the Website you will find detailed product descriptions and 2D visualisations of the products that can be acquired and customised. While we try to accurately display the colours of our products on the Website, the actual colours you see depend on your monitor and settings of your screen, and we thus cannot guarantee that the colours displayed by your monitor will be exactly the same colour of the product at the time of delivery and / or receipt:
- The variations in manufacturing processes, the settings of your monitor and your computer hardware can affect fabrics and product designs, which means that the delivered products may be slightly different in appearance to those shown and described on the Website.
- All products / fabrics of Únic are subject to availability, which means that we cannot always deliver the order. We will inform you as soon as possible, if the product you have requested is not available and, and if you agree, we may offer an alternative product of equivalent or higher quality, or of equal value.
- The Customer shall check the correctness of the order and immediately raise any objections. Únic shall not be liable for any mistakes made by the Customer during the order process. Please keep in mind that your order will only be processed if you have placed the order correctly and we received authorisation from your payment card.
6. Intellectual Property
The Website and its contents, including its services, programs, data, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, menus, as well as the software, commercial names, trademarks, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable of being used for industrial and commercial purposes are property of and held in the ownership of Únic or is entitled to use them, and are protected by national and international legislation concerning intellectual and industrial property.
Under no circumstances shall it be considered that Únic grants any kind of license, or engages in any form of relinquishment, transfer of total or partial assignment of the above rights, or that any right is conferred, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents referred to above without the prior, express and written authorisation of Únic.
The User can only use the Website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain the prior written permission of Únic. Únic puts its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is free of viruses and other malicious or harmful content.
You can use, download and print Website content solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial personal use. Except for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you cannot do any of the following without first obtaining the written permission of ÚNIC:
- copy, reproduce, use or negotiate in any other form the content on the Website;
- modify, distribute or republish any content on the Website, for any purpose;
- reproduce the Website, perform framing, to this Website to any other Website or from any other Website;
- use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation.
When the Customer uses, distributes, submits or otherwise uploads to ÚNIC’s Website any text, graphics, picture, photographs, and their distribution, selection and arrangement; design elements and any other materials (the “Customer Contents”) the customer represents and warrants to ÚNIC that:
- The Customer has all rights, title and interest, including the right to publish and commercially exploit, any and all Customer Contents.
- The Customer is solely responsible for obtaining all proper permissions and licenses and ensuring the Customer Contents do not infringe or otherwise violate any third-party rights. Particularly, the Customer represents and warrants that the Customer Contents do not infringe or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, such as patents, copyright, trademarks, trade names, service marks, design rights, database rights and other forms of intellectual or industrial property, together with any application or right to file for the registration thereof (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
- The Customer Contents are not unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent. Particularly, the Customer represents and warrants that the Customer Contents do not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, promotions, services or schemes.
- The Customer Contents are not abusive, vulgar, libellous, inflammatory, objectionable or otherwise in breach of public morals.
- The Customer Contents do not include any malicious code or any other computer programming routines that may disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Website.
To the extent that any such Customer Contents are maybe subject to any trademark, service mark, trade dress or other Intellectual Property Rights (the “Customer IP”), the Customer agrees to grant ÚNIC a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display such Customer IP in connection with the ÚNIC’s commercial activities by any means or format, material or immaterial. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that ÚNIC shall be entitled to copy, edit, modify, reproduce, publicly display and distribute parts of the Customer IP.
ÚNIC assumes no responsibility for damages, infringement of Intellectual Property Rights or any wrongdoing that the Customer may cause by using, distributing, submitting or otherwise uploading any Customer Content to the Website.
The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ÚNIC and its owners, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any suit, demand, claim, loss, liability, damage or expense made, asserted or filed against ÚNIC due to the alleged breach of these warranties and covenants or the unauthorised, improper, or illegal use of Intellectual Property Rights and the Customer also agrees to pay any judgment or settlement offer resulting from any suit, demand, or claim, along with any attorneys' fees and all associated costs incurred by ÚNIC in defending against any such suit, demand, or claim.
By placing an order for any Custom Product you agree to these terms and conditions. Únic may change these T&C at any time and without notice. For each purchase, the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time the Customer places the order will apply.
All prices on www.unicwear.com website are shown in the EUR (€ Euro) currency. Taxes are included for EU customers. Taxes will not be included for Customers ordering from outside the EU.
Prices are as specified by Únic and we reserve the right to amend the price and product specification at any time. Price differences related to future or past prices published by Únic products are not refundable. Products will be sold at the price stated online at the date of acceptance. Únic reserves the right to charge additionally for Products or Services not appearing in the standard price list.
Payment for purchases and shipping can be made by credit card. We accept payment using VISA, Mastercard and Maestro.
If goods ordered are not available, and payment has been made, said payment will be credited to your bank.
Security of your card and data is very important to us. All financial information relating to your transaction is forwarded using an encrypted automatic protocol, which neither Únic nor independent third parties has access to.
When you send us an order, we will send you an e-mail to confirm receipt of your order and explain all relevant details (“Order Confirmation”). Your Order Confirmation does not represent acceptance of the Agreement, it only confirms receipt of your order. It becomes a Purchase Agreement only when we have sent the ordered goods and when you have received delivery notification that the goods have been dispatched.
Our ability to fulfil orders is conditional on us too being correctly supplied, within the correct time frame. If any goods ordered are not available, we reserve the right to terminate the Agreement. You will be informed immediately if goods that you have ordered cannot be delivered. If the sum due has already been paid, we will return it immediately.
The provided delivery date is an estimated date and not an ensured one. Due to external factors the delivery date could be different as the confirmed date. Únic guarantees delivery except in situations, events or circumstances that are beyond our control (customer is not available, adverse weather conditions, errors in shipping information, legal procedures, public holidays, etc.).
Shipping is included on all orders over 100€.
We accept no responsibility for late deliveries, unless there is certified negligence on our part.
Important: Notwithstanding all precautions, packages and/or their contents sometimes get damaged in transit. If this should happen, please follow the following procedure: breakages should initially be announced and registered with the courier, immediately upon receipt of the goods. You should then inform us immediately thereafter. If you intend to return damaged goods, please inform us in advance via the customer care form or by e-mail.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipments sent outside the European Union might be subject to import duties and or taxes imposed by your country. These costs are at your expense and in addition to your invoice charges. Please contact your local customs office for details.
10. After-sales policy, remakes and refunds
Due to the fact that every product is 100% individually custom made and handcrafted just for you, we do not offer refunds. This is standard practice for custom products as there is no resale value.
Remakes are only allowed if the product suffers a factory defect (defective product). The following conditions apply for the remakes:
- The new product will be the same as the original one.
- The original garments should be returned to our Quality Control Centre.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Únic reserves the right to deny remake requests in circumstances where the products are not in perfect condition or has not all its labels on it.
Únic only allows the cancellation of an order before the status changes to "in process". After this time span, ÚNIC can no longer cancel the order as its production has begun and because of the costs incurred (fabrics, tailor time, etc.). The Customer understands that it is his/her/their sole responsibility to scrutinise the design for the Custom Product and approve the artwork for accuracy.
The Customer understands that he/she/they is/are accepting the final artwork submitted to and confirmed by Únic as accurate. Once an order is placed, it is assumed that all artwork has been approved and accepted by the Customer and no subsequent cancellation of such order is possible. After an order is placed, no design or order changes will be accepted, and the Customer will be charged in full.
12. Personal data
13. Links to other websites
The Website contains links to other websites that you can visit. We have no control over the content of these websites, nor do we proof them. If you access a website, whose link has been provided on this website, you accept that Únic is not responsible for the content of the website, including any advertising or products offered on the website. Únic can also not be held liable for a criminal offense, damage or loss that occurred though visiting any of these websites.
14. Social Networks
These T&C also apply to any posting, on any of the Únic affiliated websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social networks. All comments, images, videos and other material on third-party social networks do not necessarily reflect the opinion or ideas of Únic or its employees. Therefore, Únic is not responsible for such content. In any case, the entire material posted on third-party social networks must comply with these T&C.
- estimate usage numbers and patterns.
- store information about your preferences and adjust the website accordingly.
- simplify your search.
- recognise you when you return to our website.
16. Applicable jurisdiction
The relations between the user and ÚNIC are governed by the laws of the Principality of Andorra. Any dispute shall be finally settled by the Courts of Andorra la Vella (Principality of Andorra).