Although we are a company registered under and governed by the Law of the Principality of Andorra (a non-EU country) we are very committed to safeguarding your privacy and we fully comply with the GDPR when processing your personal data.
1. Data controller identity and contact details
Super Fast S.L.
Av. del Lloser,
Edf. Paquita Benazet bloc B 2-4,
Company No. 925484Y
2. Purposes of the data processing
The purposes for which your personal data are processed are the following:
- administer the Website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- enable your use of the services available on the Website;
- send to you downloads purchased via the Website;
- send invoices to you and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you), where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website, for example, via the contact form.
3. Categories of processed personal data
We only process the data you provide us, which is the following:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Website including information relating to any purchases you make;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Please refrain from providing us any sensitive data about yourself when contacting us (data concerning health, sex life, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions…). We do not need this information for the purposes (see Section 2 above).
4. Legal basis for data collecting and processing
We are entitled to collect and process your data because:
- You have established or are in process of establishing a contractual relationship with us, when placing an order of one or various of our Products. In this event, data collection will be necessary for the execution of any agreement.
5. Period for which your personal data will be stored
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and when such purpose finishes, during the time when any liability could be claimed by us or against us.
6. Data protection rights
- Access: you can view and check your personal data included in our databases.
- Rectification: you can correct your personal data if they are inaccurate.
- Erasure: you can request for your personal data to be erased.
- Opposition: you can request for your personal data not to be processed.
- Processing limitation: you can request that processing of your data be restricted for certain purposes and keep the others.
- Portability: you may receive the personal data you have provided in electronic format and transfer it to another entity.
In order to exercise your rights (and the consent withdrawal) please submit a copy of your national ID or equivalent document proving your identity with your application at email@example.com (or to our postal address indicated above). We will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with the law and professional standards.
Finally, if you think we have failed to process your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you have a right to file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority. However, we kindly ask you to contact us before.
7. Data transfers
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
8. Data security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. Please note that we will not ask you for your password by email, phone, etc.
We may send you cookies which may be stored on by your browser on your devices’ hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookies in the administration of this Website, to improve the website’s usability, to store visitor preferences and to gather analytics data (about user behaviour) for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your devices when you visit our Website, and to personalize our Website for you.
If you allow us, we will use Google Analytics to analyze the use of the Website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ devices.
You can disable the cookies using the tools offered by the browser, although their deactivation may affect the normal functioning of the Website and the services it provides. You can find below the links to the steps you need to follow to disable them in the most common used internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac